15 Best George Orwell Animal Farm Quotes
In this article we will discuss some of the best quotes of Animal Farm, one of the best known works of Mr George Orwell and a world-famous classic. In fact, if you wanna read the review of the book. Then, you can also read it from here – Book Review, Animal Farm By George Orwell.
Animal Farm Quotes
1. The life of an animal is misery and slavery. That is the plain truth.
2. Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet he is the lord of all the animals.
3. Man is the only real enemy we have. Remove man from the scene, and the root cause of hunger and overwork is abolished for ever.
4. Those ribbons that you are so devoted to are the badge of slavery. Can you not understand that liberty is worth than ribbons?
5. Donkeys live a long time. None of you has ever seen a dead donkey.
6. Four legs good, two legs bad.
7. War is war. The only good human being is a dead one.
8. Napoleon is always right.
9. I will work harder.
10. Bravery is not enough. Loyalty and obedience are more important.
11. Animal Farm, Animal Farm, Never through me shalt thou come to harm!
12. All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
13. If you have your lower animals to contend with. We have our lower classes.
14. Man serves the interests of no creature except himself. And among us animals let there be perfect unity, perfect comradeship in the struggle. All men are enemies. All animals are comrades.
15. Only get rid of Man, and the produce of labour would be our own.
I hope you like these quotes of Animal Farm. Thanks for reading. Jai Hind.
You can also connect with me on my Instagram- dontbignorant