The 35 Realistic I Am Malala Quotes
I Am Malala, The Girl Who Was Shot By The Taliban is a living epitome which tells us that the power of pen is mightier than the sword. But, some of the quotes of I am Malala also deserves to be looked at.
I am Malala Quotes –
1. My dream is to return to the country where I was born and serve the people. I dream that one day I will be an influential politician in Pakistan.
2. The thing is, you can’t take something without permission.
3. Some things, even if they are small, do stay the same.
4. Ignorance allowed politicians to fool people and bad administrators to be re-elected.
5. My father used to say, I will protect your freedom, Malala. Carry on with your dreams.
6. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
7. Teach him it is far more honourable to fail than to cheat.
8. The stone of Pasto does not rust in water.
9. I am inspired by Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, the man who some call the Frontier Gandhi, who introduced a nonviolent philosophy to our culture.
10. It does not matter what language you choose, the important thing is the words you use to express yourself.
11. A mullah who is not fully learned is a danger to faith.
12. The only charity they know is to give to mosque and madrasa.
13. I agree that female teachers should educate girls. But first we need to educate our girls so they can become teachers.
14. They are scared of the pen.
15. Life isn’t just about taking in oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide. You can stay there accepting everything from the Taliban or you can make a stand against them.
16. If people were silent nothing would change.
17. The Taliban could take our pens and books, but they couldn’t stop our minds from thinking.
18. The stone of revenge never decays.
19. When someone takes away your pens you realise quite how important education is.
20. They cannot stop me. I will get my education if it’s at home, school or somewhere else.
21. They can stop us going to school but they can’t stop us learning.
22. The Taliban is against education because they think that when a child reads a book or learns English or studies science he or she will become Westernised.
23. When you want something all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it.
24. The secret school is our silent protest.
25. Islam teaches us to treat women politely.
26. Some boundaries cannot be crossed.
27. There cannot be two swords in one sheath.
28. No Pashtun leaves his land of his own sweet will. Either he leaves from poverty or he leaves for love.
29. We Pashtuns prefer to sit on floors rather than chairs.
30. I knew that any of the girls in my class could have achieved what I had achieved if they had their parents support.
31. If you want to achieve a goal, there will be hurdles in your way but you must continue.
32. I told myself, Malala, you have already faced death. This is your second life. Don’t be afraid, if you are afraid you can’t move forward.
33. I don’t want to be thought of as, The girl who was shot by the Taliban, but, the girl who fought for education. This is the cause to which I want to devote my life.
34. Hospitality is an important part of Pashtun culture.
35. One child, one teacher, one book and one pen can change the world.
I hope you like these, I am Malala quotes. Thanks for reading, Jai Hind.
Order your copy of I am Malala from here- I am Malala, The Girl who stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban